Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Beginning

   It's the night before I embark on the most exciting adventure of my existence and it's quite difficult to muster up the words to describe how I am feeling. Since I can remember, studying abroad has always been something I wanted to experience in my collegiate career. It's so weird/scary/exciting/mind blowing that the time has finally come.
   Prague, Czech Republic is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world and I am fortunate enough to call it my home for the next 4 months. My goal for this semester is to see the world and just gain some perspective on life. I want to fully immerse myself in the culture, history, and beauty that this city has to offer. I want to finally be able to allow myself to live in the moment and appreciate everything around me. I want to let loose and just have some fun! I'm beyond ecstatic to finally leave Las Vegas because these past weeks have been so long and lonely. The anticipation has been killing me!
   With this blog I hope to share some of my spunky stories with you all and let you in on what I hope to be the most exciting awesome time of my life :) The adventure officially starts tomorrow with my 16 hr plane ride! Woo!

1 comment: